Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Blog Transformation

I decided to completely change my blog to weight loss only!! I feel like this will be the best way to stay on top of things and really it's the only thing I have to ramble on and on about! So here it is. Today I went to the store and got ingredients for this weeks dinner all across the board. Before we went my hubby Aaron forced me to do 15 minutes on the treadmill- thank God for him or I would never do it! For dinner I made Teriyaki Spice grilled chicken and topped it with a fruit salsa I made here at home- it was the most delicious dinner I have had to date- yum! This week my focus will be on doing the treadmill everyday. As far as my weight watchers points are going, I am allowed 29 points per day but I have found I always have 8-13 left over at the end of the day and I am not hungry either so that is good! Other than that I am fresh out of talk- thanks for listening!!

1 Comments:

At May 19, 2008 at 2:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I LOVE how you said he focus will be on DOING (treadmill).

my theme of the week is just that:

DOING not "trying"

you CAN do it!!
M.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home