Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Accomplishments and Changes

Today was the 2nd day in a row I used the treadmill. I feel accomplished because I hate working out so much, but I know it is vital to my health to do so. I was thinking today about this whole weight loss thing and it was like something hit me over the head and I realized that this time around it's different for me. I normally start a quest to lose weight and give up almost immediately because I can't see the results- not this time. This time I feel like I can see results and I don't care that the weight is coming off at its own pace. This time I think I just feel like it is time to really lose the weight. I am not setting unrealistic goals for myself and I am taking it day by day. Instead of thinking of all the negatives (I don't see any change in my body) I am focusing on the positives(how much better I feel). I think weight loss is one of those things that will never work until you want it to genuinely. The only reason I have not lost weight in the past is because I gave up. No one forced me to quit- I just did. This time I feel like I don't want to quit and I think that will spell success later on. I have a long way to go but for the first time ever I don't feel like I have that far to go. I think I will start posting what I eat everyday as well to help reinforce things for myself so here it goes:
Breakfast:
-1 burrito (4 points)
-15 baked chips (2 points)
Lunch:
-Slept through it
Afternoon Snack:
-2 pickles (0 points)
-15 baked chips (2 points)
Dinner:
-Roni's Chicken Surprise (8 points) I over counted because I had slightly more than 1 serving.
Dessert:
-Popsicle (1 point)

I also had 2 bottled waters today (huge accomplishment for me) and I am working my way up to 3 bottles per day(equals six 8oz servings). It is really a struggle for me to drink that much water but I am working on it. So that's all I have for today but check back soon for more!!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At May 20, 2008 at 9:32 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

WAY TO GO NICOLE!!! Your just all on top of things!!!! Your gonna have so much fun seeing how much you lost weight!!! I give you a HIGH FIVE!!!! w000tttt!!!

 
At May 20, 2008 at 10:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go head girl. You will be losing more weight in no time. I hate drinking water. So that is something I try do better with also. Keep up with the treadmill. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home