Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I couldn't stop myself!!!

I broke down and weighed in today- I'm not officially supposed to weigh in until Saturday but I did it anyway-it's kind of like motivation for me whether I have gained or lost so whatever works. The results- down 2.5 from Saturday- so I now weight 223!! I started WW at 229 after losing 10 pounds already so my total weight loss to date is 16 pounds if I am doing the math right. So I am happy!! Here is my food journal for the day:
Breakfast:
-2 chocolate chip waffles(4 pts)
Afternoon Snack:
-2 pickles
-15 baked tostitos(2 pts)
Dinner:
-2 pieces of marie calenders fish fillet(10pts-overestimation)
Snack:
-Burrito(4pts)
-2 pickles

I also did the treadmill and had all of my recommended daily water intake!! So today was good, tomorrow will be too!
Thanks for listening!

2 Comments:

At May 22, 2008 at 5:07 AM , Blogger xRhonda07x said...

Whoo hooo!!! You doing great. Your meal plan sounds yummy. Are those waffles good. I seen them before but never tried them. I love buritos. Congrats on the weight loss. :)

 
At May 22, 2008 at 11:17 PM , Blogger NerdbyNature said...

They are good- I like the buttermilk waffles better though- I get the Eggo brand 4pts for 2 waffles!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home