Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Friday, May 23, 2008

Groceries!!

Went to get grocery tonight- had a lot to get because I am trying a new recipe of Roni's for 5 out of the next 7 days. Click on her name and check out her recipes because I haven't been disappointed yet! Anyways the grocery bill was 126.00 and I had a light bulb moment. People always talk about how expensive the store is and eating healthy and all- 126 bucks for a week is a lot of money right?! Well if you think about the money you spent eating out- there you have it. I know one of my hubbies and my fave places is Longhorn Steakhouse... our bill totals like 50 bucks each time we eat there (hubby is a very big man in an NFL type of way). So if we ate out 3 times a week that would be more than our grocery bill!! And only for 3 meals- tonight I bought enough to cover 3 meals/day for 7 days...so really it's not that much when you think about it. So there is my ramble and here is my food for the day...
Breakfast:
-Slept through it (story of my life)
Lunch:
-2 cinnamon waffles (4 pts)
-15 baked cheddar n sour cream ruffles (4.5 pts)
Dinner:
-Quesadilla- I ate 3/4 of one (8pts way overestimation)
-15 baked tostitos with salsa (2 pts)


1 Comments:

At May 25, 2008 at 10:30 AM , Blogger xRhonda07x said...

Oh I know how it is with those Groceries. Yikes. But it's a part of life I guess. Keep up the great work. :) I have been sleeping through breakfast also.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home