Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Repetition

I haven't updated in awhile so here I am!! I am still sticking to my weight loss plan and I feel good about that. Here is my current rant and rave: I am bored with food!! I have a complex or something b/c I get so bored with food so easily. Like, I am trying to incorporate new foods into this lifestyle change and branch out, right? Well it is coming slowly to me. I fall really easily into the "let's just marinate chicken and throw it on the grill" category. So this past week I bought a big pack of chicken and had plans to eat it for dinner this week. Now I don't want chicken...period. I have even looked into going somewhat vegetarian but still eating dairy and fish. I feel like everytime I start to eat something I like if I eat it too long or too much I never want it again. But like I said it is hard for me to steer away from this pattern! I am working on it though- I think a lot of it is fear that I will stray too far off and sabotage myself. Here is the daily menu:
Breakfast:
-burrito (4 pts)
-baked doritos (2 pts)
Lunch:
-slept through it (my sleep patterns are really messed up and out of whack)
Dinner:
-Lemon Garlic Chicken (6 pts, marinade)
-Pasta Salad (6 pts)
Snacks:
-Baked Cheetos (6 pts)
-Pickles (1 pt)
-Popsicle (0 pts)

So I came in under points for the day and I way overestimated some of the points listed above so I did good! I will try to post again tomorrow if there is anything to talk about! Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

At May 30, 2008 at 2:04 PM , Blogger xRhonda07x said...

I am the exact same way. I get bored so easy with the food. I buy things and when its time to make it, it's like ugh I don't want that now. I wanted to become a vegetarian because i'm not much of a meat eater. But I do like dairy. So that cuts it out. I try to find some new food ideas online but I'm just lazy sometimes I want food that can be cooked in like 5 min in a microwave. I also sleep through breakfast or lunch. Sometimes I find it better that way because I will eat less. :) Hope your doing great. :)

 
At May 31, 2008 at 8:44 AM , Blogger NerdbyNature said...

My husband used to get so mad because we would spend money on food and then I would want something else. So now regardless of whether I want it or not I eat it because a lot of times we don't have the money to go get something after we have been to the grocery store. I am doing well and I hope you jumped back on the wagon with weight loss and didn't throw in the towel.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home