Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Updates on Usual

Last night I went to the grocery store and bought a lot more produce than normal and paid a lot more than normal in turn. But I am trying to eat healthier and thus these things happen. So I will update this later tonight but right now I just want to show you the beautiful fruit salad I made and the meatballs for my homemade spaghetti and meatballs. The meatball picture is before they were cooked and the fruit salad has pineapple, strawberries, bananas, mandarin oranges, mango, and kiwi.

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 Comments:

At June 1, 2008 at 5:48 PM , Blogger xRhonda07x said...

oh my... I want that fruit salad. It looks soo yummy. Also I love spagetti and meatballs. I am italian so I love all italian food. Pizza is my weekness.

P.S. Tag your it. I have the questions to copy and paste on my blog. If you don't like to do that kinda thing. It's ok you don't have to do it. :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home