Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Hot and Humid!

Today was my weigh in day- and I maintained. No gain, no loss. It is bittersweet in a way b/c while I want to lose I am happy I didn't gain. My scale only weighs in 1/2 pounds so for all I know I could have lost tenths off of my weight. It is my fault because I haven't been on the exercise bandwagon! I have this treadmill staring me in the face everyday and somehow manage to avoid it- tell me how that happens!? Anyways, today I am making Vegetarian Chili- it's in the crock pot right now and will stay there till about 7:00 tonight. I have my eating down for the most part- there are still some kinks that need ironing out. I want to eat 5 times a day in small increments. I think when I go to the store I will get some granola bars to eat during the day because right now I am having breakfast, a handful of baked Cheetos in the daytime, and dinner. So basically no lunch but I am going to work to change that! It is so hot here for the past few days- i'm talking in the 100's! Today I believe is in the 90's but yesterday was definitely in the 100's! This is good because it makes me drink a good bit of water! I don't have much else to talk about but I will update as soon as I do!! Bye guys!

1 Comments:

At June 8, 2008 at 10:05 AM , Blogger xRhonda07x said...

Oh I bet that chilli tasted good. I do hate when that happens no losing. But it is great that there is no gaining. I know just how you feel about the tredmill. I had a exercise bike and it sat there in my room. I did get on it time to time but it turned into my closet. I just hanged my clothes on it lol. Then I gave it away. Now I wish I had one again. But keep it up at least you did not gain. Are you eating past 7:30 at nihgt. They say your body slows down so alot of the food stores to fat. So I try to stop eating past 7:30 Which is sooo hard.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home