Too Much Info

My Weight Loss Journey

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Good News!

Weighed in- lost a half a pound! I know that doesn't seem to matter much but this week I thought I was going to gain and I didn't!! I had a whopper jr. and fries one night and then last night I had an extra big brownie (I did sub in egg whites while mixing) so I thought for sure I would have gained- but I didn't and I am super happy about that! Sunday I am starting the treadmill- I have to find a way to make exercise less of a chore... I hate it that much! We are going to the grocery store tonight and shopping for the week- my sister is with us this week so it will be harder to get the healthier things due to money but I am going to try my hardest! I also would like to find more things to blog about my weight...I feel like I have slowed down blogging due to having nothing to say. I will think of something like maybe my daily struggles or whatnot. So anyways- I hope everyone has a great week and thanks for reading!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home